Tuesday, March 31, 2009

30/4/09'

Nothing much about today . Facebook , on e' fone , slept & go to school . Supposingly acc. fy to see doc . But i overslept ! ==' Intended not to go school . But mum drag my ass out of my bed ! Niam & niam till i bth ~ Keep repeating ' Wei ah ! You now nt in sec sch hor that school fees very cheap ! Now this one must pay alot money one ! I dn't want buy gucci for you alrdy ah ! ' Upon hearing this i sat up for merely few secs & drop dead on bed again ==' E' whole thing lasted for ard 1hr . & i was late for almost an hour for school . How cool am i .

Few days back , i can't recalled what actually happen . All i knw is i'm angry w baby . His same old pattern made me very fed -up ! Upteem times he didn't shook me up for outing ! He didn't woke me up ! That very day has gone to a waste . Sigh ! Went chambers @ night . I played one round of dota & for e' rest of e' time i used face book . & e' next day , we planned to go out . But for dn't knw what reasons my hp alarm was snoozed . Must be baby ! ); & stayed @ home for e' whole afternoon until baby book in . His smart4 , & those army tshirts , singlet etc all were not dry due to e' lazy sun . So i helped him to dry his clothes . Dump all his clothes on my dryer . & some were hung outside . As my dryer has limited space ;/ & sew his smart 4 for him . It's damn hard to sew , e' thing is so thick ! I sewed e' one which is for him to stick his idk what badge .

Currently watching TVB ' E' Seventh Day ' Casting by Niki Chow & Kevin Cheng . I tell you , he's damn handsome ! How i wished i'm @ HK now ;D Must be dreaming !

I'm so drustrated w my fringe alrdy ! I'v been saying i want to cut , cut , cut ! But i keep oversleep , oversleep , oversleep , how to cut ?! Tmr i cfm must wake up early go cut . I dn't care !

Gonna play facebook now (; Toodles ~

No comments:

Post a Comment