Thursday, April 2, 2009

1st April .

In Ever Loving Memory To Leslie Forever .

( Click it if you dn't knw who is he . )
http://www.leslie-cheung.net/

He's an idol of mine ! My close friends would knw . & ey' likes to make fun of him ==' Jared is one of em' . & he even record smth in my mp3 talking about Leslie ! Saying he's a gay whatever .. ;/ Such an ass ! 1st April 2003 he departed us ); & it's e' 6th yr of his death anniversary today . Well , few yrs back i thought it was an April Fool's joke & i didn't belived it until it was up on e' news . Wth ! I cried so badly . & idk why ever since that year he passed away onwards i didn't played any prank on anyone . Except for forward msges . I still rmb i had a tiff w my mum . He threw away all my collections of Leslie Albums & magazines about him . It has alrdy been so many years alrdy . I still didn't forgets about him (; & my friends claim that i'm mad or old fashion ? ==' ! It dsn't matters he's a bisexual or what ? I likes his vocals & songs only mah ! He rly have a very powerful voice . Dn't belief ? Youtube & search for his live concerts . He has a voice that very least singers would have . Lastly , he's so charming too ! One of my fave song from him . & dn't you realise ? I'm not rly into Sg'or tw idols ? Mostly are from Hk . I find Hk guys so .. Omg ! Well , diff people have diff likings right ? Lols . But baby dn't worry , i still love you most most !


左右手 - Leslie Cheung

Baby is booking out tmr alrdy (;

No comments:

Post a Comment