Friday, April 17, 2009

这次告别就不能再相遇

I still missed my grandfather . I dn't mind losing any of my friends . But not my family members . Why can't i meet my friends less to acc. my grandfather more ? My grandfather may find me very long winded now in e' other world . But i still can't let go of this fresh sudden incident . It happens too fast . Everytime e' train passed by khatib i would turn away & tear . Still i have to say , sorry gong gong . I did not play my part as a good grand daughter . I knw you dote on me very much . He's gone . Forever gone . I won't have any chance to touch his hands again .

Good nights .
Will not be blogging or using facebook on every weekends alrdy );
Have to stay over at my granny's place to take care of her .

I will miss Sshaylarose & my pet , Happy in fb !
Sians . My exp in pet society have to freeze for 3 days .
How can i chiong ?! Hmms , very sad *

No comments:

Post a Comment