Thursday, June 25, 2009



Buay Tahan . This is too shuai for me . Why are HK guys so cute & hot ?! My tian* Mummy says if there's a chance she would only migrate to one country which is Hongkong ! I would love so much to stay there ! I'll go crazy ! Hahahaha .

I've watched this Tvb Drama 'EU 學警狙擊' Part 3 . I've also watched Part 1 & part 2 of this show


This is e' song for Part 2 . Which i've watched finished a yr ago ? But it's showing now on Channel 55 . Gonna repeat watching e' whole episodes again ! It's damn nice . But i think e' song for part 2 is nicer compared to part 3 . (;

& in part 3 i can't find any videos of Rong Ng & Ellane Kong . She's damn pretty ! ;D

I always love HK tvb dramas . Sg' one cfm CMI =='

Omg . Faints* Majority of em' are so HOT ! I know baby always jealous when i talks about Raymond Lam . Hahaha ! He always asked me not to talk about Raymond Lam infront of him .

I've nothing to do ); Singapore is so so so boring ! Sg' nightlife sucks compared to HK . Sg' people sucks compared to HK ppl . Sg' gangsters even worst compared to HK one ==' Bobian who asked me born in Sg' ); Their shops are mostly opened at night . & i rmb whenever i used to travel to HK i would whined to my parents to stay a few days longer there . Ha !

See ! Ron Ng also knows how to sing lo ! But of cos' my Raymond sings better la !




Singpore really very boring ah ! See i also have nth to do now );

Toodles .

No comments:

Post a Comment