Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm still sick ! Mum asked me to see e' doc again . But i'm lazy to head dwn e' clinic ); I've been popping pills since last week . It made my taste so bland & tasteless now ); All fault lies with those medicine ! Ughhhhh ! When can i get well ? Supposed to go for Maths lesson ytd . But i'm really feeling so not well . Baby acc. me all e' way beside me before he books in . So sorry satay ! I 'abandoned' you ytd . Lols this is what you told me . I'll go for class next week ! See ya next week (;

Went Haw Par Villa & bugis ytd . I was sweating like hell at HPV ytd so no pics of yours truly taken . My hair was drenched ! Omg . Hahaha . & baby asked me why you sweat until like that ?!! ==' Went in e' 10 courts of hell . Admission fee was like 1bucks only ? Ha . & it's creepy inside . I hold on real tight to baby's arm . Lol ! Will upload those pics of HPV soon ! & we trained to bugis for a short shopping . Cos' baby is booking in on that day (;

On our way there . Baby cam skills really sucks . Ha !
Photobucket
Photobucket

Entrance .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment