Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day !

Didn't celebrate . My dad's not in Sg' . He's working overseas ); He's e' greatest of all ! From top to toe everything i wear or bought is used by his money . He's working so hard just for my family . Haha love him . <-- saw that ? If he sees this when i say i love him he'll vomit infront of me . He always does that ;/ But i'm not so closed to him now . Sad case . Ha ! He always point middle to me whenever i say nonsense or i wanna buy expensive stuffs . What a nice dad i have ? Anyone of your dad does that to you ? ==' I think my dad is so different to others . Haha !

I didn't get my Olvl Entry Proof ?! Oh my tian* My friends has been texting me which school their posted to . & all i could reply em' is ' Oh i hvn't open my letterbox leys , i open le text you to let you know ' . Lol ! Same messages i've been replying em' . & just now baby was playing his psp i drag him dwn to acc me to open letterbox . & i didn't got any letter about it ? I searched high & low at my house with b but can't be found ); When mum wakes up i'll asked her ltr . Whenever there's letters she'll be putting e' whole chunk on e' dining table . But there's none ); So excited la ! Cos' idk which school i'll be posting to . Hope it is my sec school ! Cos' it's just opp my house . Haha ! & i won't be LATE ! If it's those school which i need to take bus , i cfm lose my way . Those ppl who knows me will understand . When i'm meeting em' at a place which its my 1st time there i'll be calling & calling em' asking have i reached or isit a wrong stop ? LOL !

Saturday .

Town-ed with Dor . We bought 3 same things . Ha ! Cap , belt & lanyard . Our furry lanyard gan chio hor sis ? & something made me keep whining to sis about it . I bought a wedges online for $34.90 . Yet fareast is selling exactly e' same wedges for $10 only you know ?!!! F! F! F! Cos' it's closing dwn & ey're haing closing dwn sales . E' sales assistant told me e' wedges is even cheaper en' their cost price ?!! Omg . & i think e' cutting for this wedges is smaller & i took e' wrong size online ! Die alrdy lo . Might be putting up for sale when it reaches me . Sian 1/2 . & went to esplanade to fetch our bf(s) aft their Ndp rehearsal . Sian lo , ey' most prolly can't get free Ndp tix for me & Dor ); Cos' e' seats at Marina platform is limited & compared to padang is smaller dn't know how many times . Meet Adrian & his gf there . Aft that went to have our supper . Slack at Esplanade ==' My flu sibei jialat . Sneezing non-stop there . & we lied to our bf(s) that our cap cost a bomb cos' it's made of real diamonds ! Haha . & dor even lied that our belt is made of sheep skin . Lame can ! Lols . & took NR1 back (:

Did temporary curls on my hair that day . But i was in a rush . So didn't applied enough spray on it . & it became straight at e' end of e' day );

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

What is she doing ? Lol .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

At esplanade .
Photobucket

Sunday .

Wasted e' whole day with baby sleeping ==' We only woke up at 7pm plus . Quickly prepared & went over GV . Caught ' Drag Me To Hell ' . All thanks to Adrian Chong ! Know why ? Cos' he was blabbering about e' whole movie ytd & made me know what is e' movie about . He even told me e' ending ! Shit him . After e' end of e' movie baby kept complaining to me about his arms . Ha ! Cos' e' sound effect damn power in e' cinema . Once e' sound 'boooom!' it gave me a shock i held & squeezed baby's hand real hard . & i was yelling throughtout e' show whenever e' sound effect came . Ha , it's not e' ghostly or gruesome thing in e' film that scares me it's e' stupid SOUND ! He asked me to cut my fingernails next time when we're watching horror film . Lols ! Had our supper at 925 . Homed .

Later gonna go Bugis with baby before he books in . Really hate his NS life ); Only can spend 3D2N with him every week . My parents ask me to go M'sia with em' . Still thinking of gg anot . Very sian one you know ? If Hongkong i cfm go ! Hahaha .

No comments:

Post a Comment