Monday, August 31, 2009

Taken using my webcam . Ahaszxszx !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Long long time ago .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday .

Intended to study & hit Chambers . But last min changes . Went Chambers straight away w like so many ppl ? Meet up with Dor , her bf , Esther , Xiu , Jun & their friends 1st . After that baby & his friends came . Dotaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa all e' way . Hate that chambers guy ! Please go suck your dick . Yes yes sis , i read your blog . You also go train hao & next time we sit infront e' that guy .

We must study alrdy ! Dn't put a canon again ! E' 3 of you when want study w me ? );

Saturday .

Movie movie movie w B at Amk hub ! Wanted to watched ' Final Destination ' but but ... ); I'm still a 年轻少女 . Instead we watched ' Turning Point ' (Laughing Gor) You shld go watched if you've watched before e' tvb drama ' E.U ' I'm so a tvb dramas fan ! My friends always asked me to watch tw or korean dramas , but i'm totally having no interest in it . This is a continued story from e' drama . Maybe you'll catch-no-ball when you watch this movie . Lol !


& i'm currently watching this drama . This is e' 3rd series alrdy . Damn nice ! I like e' guy on e' left ! So damn cool & 帅 lo ! & i'm left w e' last episode alrdy );

Humans are never contented . But i'm happy w my life now w my friends . Thanks to 你们! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment