Friday, August 14, 2009

Someday I'm gonna find someone who wants my soul, heart and mind. Who's not afraid to show that he loves me. Somebody who will understand I'm happy just the way I am. Don't need nobody taking care of me I will be there for him just as strong as he, will be there for me. When I give myself then it has got to be, an equal thing.

Tmr meeting sis again ! You know huh , i love meeting up with her . Cos' we got forever topics to talk ;D & sis told me there's this 1992 NVPS group in facebook . So i went to join . Guess what ?! I saw so many of my pri sch mates . & their faces changed alot . I can't even rmb some of em' . Haha cool . Miss those times in pri sch & of cos' i miss sec sch even more !

Went to english lesson like finally ? I didn't attend for 1mth alrdy alrdy y'know ?! Dn't even know wthell is school gg on ? My oral exam is coming ! ); Sibei kanjiong can ?! B came to fetch me back home . 500 yrs one time . =='

No comments:

Post a Comment