Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'll pick me up when i fall .

Finally able to update ! Was out everyday on these days & homed either morning or midnight . Didn't quite rmb where i went . Slacking at kampong few days back . & ytd Boonlay with Dor & back np & dinner at HK cafe . Went Chambers dota with Dor , Xiuxiu , Jun & one more guy . Homed at 8am . & Dor came my house to sleep on that day . Woke up , went East coast park with Dor & Xiu . Took bus back . Can die ! Fell asleep during e' whole journey . It's raining now ! Nice to sleep . My gu niang B called me & says he can't sleep cos' of e' loud thunder . Photobucket giving me attitude probs again ==' Can't upload pics alrdy . Tmr en' update ! Gonna watch few episodes of my tvb dramas & hit e' sack !

Toodles ;D

MY PHOTOS SIZES TOO LARGE ALRDY ! But i rly damn lazy to resize . Click to view if you want to . My face in quite a num of pic missing ); Click jiu can le ! LOL

Hk cafe .
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is very nice !
Photobucket
Photobucket

EC.park . We'v got nothing to do so we snap & snap . LOL !
My face very unglam ah .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

E' last one we took before we rode back .
Photobucket

This curry rice cheat my feelings sia ! $6.80 all potato nia . Zzz
Photobucket

Dor's . $5.90 more wu hua right ? I keep kope her chicken & salad . HAHA !
Photobucket

That's all !

No comments:

Post a Comment