Thursday, August 27, 2009

不好笑 lo .

I was damn seriously too over exaggerated 的 kanjiong for my orals alrdy 好不好 ?! I didn't managed to sleep a wink ytd ); Watched vcds e' whole night & until morning i went to 7head to meet xiubin . Y'know i'm seriously damn stupid lo ! I dn't know how to go Northland ?! Eh so what ? I'm also nt from Northland , is nth big when i didn't know where is it located right ? ==' So Esther & Xiubin brought me there . & xiu waited like 1hr plus for me ? Sorry ! Esther left 1st . & this Esther Ang her pattern 500 yrs won't change go meet her bf bf bf bf bf bf . Everytime bf ! $#!%^&*@ & Dor came to find us at 2head & afterwhich followed by a guy (xiu's friend) Went to eat & slack . Ey' went chambers , Dor & me continue to slack & home ard 7pm + which i really can't take it ! Too tired . KO anytime .

& my leg is now covered with cuts ! Damn pain ! Ughhhhhhhhhhh . Me hate you slippers ! I was searching for plasters desperately . & i walked like as if i'm a crab when otw home .

B4 i was blogging , i fell asleep on my living room sofa ! But now i'm wide awake . SHITSXSXZ . Okayokay finished 2 epi of my vcds i'll hit e' sack !

Seeya in my dreams ;D Hehehahoxsx .

Hope i pass . Many millions prays*

No comments:

Post a Comment