Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Let's start off w a word , L-A-Z-Y . Idk why ? & i hate my fringe to e' core now ! I look like a 14 yrs old girl now ); It's above my brows ! I wanna cry everytime i looked into a mirror . Drop that heartbreaking topic . Went chambers just now to dota with Xiu & Dor . Slacked at 7head . & went to meet Fangying for awhile . That's how boring my life is . Everyday 7head ==' Oh yea ! I got myself a new fone ! LGKF350 e' ice cream fone ! Hehs . Cool . Search high lows ard Chongpang for it . & stupid Xiu kept complaining ==' He too long didn't get whack by me alrdy . I can't find it elsewhere for e' past few days ! Cos' my fave PINK is OOS .

Saturday went town with bb . Bought nothing ); & Sunday went bugis , got myself a dress . He took MC & book in on mon . See , that's why i'm lazy & dn't rly wish to blog . There's nothing specific for me to blog ! My life is so so so boring !

Okay . I finally found my cable ! B tidied my room & i can't find it for e' past few days .
I've like many outdated photos . That's when my fringe length was acceptable . But now , really CMI .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Love baked rice !
Photobucket

My new concealer !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My new bb cream !
Photobucket

Let me haolian awhile can ? Very blurr la . Cos' i took kanjiong to take dwn ltr i die . Hahaha . Brown name is meeeeeeee ! (; See who says i'm noob ?! HAHAHA . Kidn' la .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

He's just a sec 3 boy . Don't bully him okay ? LOL .
Photobucket

My bloody fringe damn short .
Photobucket
Photobucket

For no reasons i like her alot ! Haha . Her dancing is superb !


I can't sleep ); How ?!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment