Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Am Back !

Miss me ?! Really lazy to update my space ); & i dn't really have time . I'm working despite O's are next week ); Was working today . Damn tired . Aft we knock off went Plaza Sing' with Dor to have our dinner . B is back from brunei & he always likes to snatch my lappy w me ! But he books in alrdy ); Lost track of what i've done . Hmms , just give me a min to recall .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

B asked me to fetch him back from his camp that day when he reached sg' . But i went for interview instead . Lol ! I'm working these few days with Dor & Teng . Telemarketing . It's a office job . Intro-ed by Teng & she brought us in . So quite busy ! Haha . & i bought ribbon hairband & ribbon rubberband . Bought one for Dor too . Nice ! (;

& i really hate b ! He bought Gucci perfume & Dior eyeshadow palette for me ! A soft toy & a top for me . He lie to me lo say he buy other thing actually he bought that Gucci perfume i always wanted ! He totally waste alot money la ! Still wanna lie to me say e' perfume & makeup palette both cost $100 only until i checked e' price =='
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Went Suntec , Marina Sq & ate Seoul Garden w B . His treat ! & went to catch bear bear (; I caught 2 okay ! Pro anot ? Hahaha . B keep changing coins & tried to catch but to no avail lo . I only used $1 for 1 try to catch stitch ! ;D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So cute right e' green dino or dn't know what . But i only know it's from Mario isit ? Lol ! My DS has its game .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On idk which day went HK cafe & Chambers with B , Ahxiang , Xiang's bro , Yang , Lewis & Andrew . Initially was celebrating Ahxiang's Bday . But idk why ended up dota at Chambers . Lol . Xiu & his 2 friends were there . So played tgt . Homed in morning .

Next day went town with B , Lewis , Andrew & Pk . Ey' went Darick's workplace to find him . & all of us headed to Admiral Bar to celebrate Xiang's Bday . B4 gg Admiral Bar my legs died on my killer heels so B acc. me homed to change & cabbed down there . After that was thinking where to go , so dota again . But went Krislan ); I prefer Chambers lo ! No comp sian 1/2 .

Bday boy !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

& lastly Happy Bday' Banana Kor Kor ! Hees ;D
Photobucket

I dyed my hair ! This is e' 2nd time i tried this hairdye ! It's very easy to dye (;
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Have been sneezing non-stop ! Arghs .

Bb miss called me for 3 times & i put my hp on silent mode . When i called him back he's asleep alrdy . Idk why wo hao xiang ta suddenly . Tonight no ppl acc me sleep alrdy luh ); No ppl help me cover blaket alrdy ); No ppl sayang me to sleep alrdy );

Idk what should i wear to work tmr ==' Turning in soon . TOODLESSXSXSXZ ! ;DDD

Missme . Idk when i'll be back to my blog . Ha !

No comments:

Post a Comment