Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Date To Remember . 250110
Was is just a moment of impulse , or ? Hmms .

It's my birthday next week ! So looking forward to it . Shan't put so much hopes on my birthday 1st cos' i dn't wanna end up with chunks of disappointments . Hahahah ! Went 1head to meet Dor & Jun for dinner . & surprisingly Dewei called me while we're having our dinner . He finally discharged alrdy . Ha . So went to meet him at his house nearby . Still didn't change , same as e' past so lame as ever ._. & i realised i knew him for 9yrs alrdy . He asked me to help him pierce his hand . Omg damn disgusting la . But in e' end he pierced himself . Lame right ? Zzz .

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh ya ! I fried rice for me & mummy today (;
Photobucket

Miss my stupid face anot ?! Haha . Let you see my solo la . Taken using webcam .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Love ribbons !
Photobucket

My precious .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Done with a short update today ! Gonna chase my tvb dramas alrdy (;

No comments:

Post a Comment