Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hello world .

Life . Can somebody define life for me ? Tell me . What are we living for ? Me not happy ); Me dn't like my life . I hate those unhappy incidents that occur in my life . We tend to rmbr e' unhappy memories more en' those happy ones right ? Well , happy moments nvr lasts . Why is this so huh ? Assuming* Apparently those bad memories knocked us on great impacts that is why we tend to rmbr em' more often . Maybe ? Idk why i'm always looking on e' negative side . I dn't wanna be like this too . I'll try to figure out what's right & wrong in my life .

I've got so many things to rant . There's no other space for me to rant ! I just dn't like those ppl whom i dn't know & dn't like reading my blog thus floating away with their rumours on e' subject i've blogged . I wanna spout , yell , scream it all out ! But where ? Kkkkkkkkkk . I dn't wanna be emotional . This is just another ' Ignore-this-post ' post . I might delete away when i'm back to my fine mode .

Went to catch ' Percy Jackson & E' Lightning Thief ' at Cathay ytd . I dn't wanna rate this movie . Idk how to rate ! I seldom watch this kinda' unrealistic show ._. Not seldom , is never at all . Overall quite nice , still . Fml ! Lols x 10000000000 .

I'm heading out soon . To OCC . One of e' photographer's working as a chef there . Luke's treat to us . Hahaha ! I'm damn hungry now )):

Shopping shopping ! Omg feels like heaven when i shop . If only ... moolahs falls from sky . That would be e' bestest thing that will ever happened in my life . A secret to you all k ? Every year my bday' wish is ' Money money to fall from sky ' But it didn't came true ); How could it be possible ? Crap man !

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . Toodles ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment