Monday, February 22, 2010

Me Not Happy With My Life . So FML !

It's our 2yrs 7mths , if we're still tgt .
I'm gonna miss you for sure , S.c.h . We won't remember us forever , but i'll definitely remember e' moment of us forever . Why do our heart still stays as one even we're far apart ? Sometimes reaching to your heart is so far away . But i remember i have you in my heart , still (; No matter who i'm with , you're still e' 1st who came up to my mind which i adore ttm . This would nvr change . You've nvr left my heart all these while , do you even know ? You said you kept your promise , i kept mine too . You'll be e' last guy i'll ever love with all my heart .

I think i'm a lil' nuts . It's 5.20am now . I got so hungry & went to my kitchen to search for food . I searched nothing but a pack of rice ! Ha , so went to fried rice & eat . & i'm digging in now ! Damn nice . Hahahaha , everything would taste nice if you're hungry ! Gonna shower at 6.30am , got a shoot at 8.30am ltr on . Damn tired . I slept only in e' morning ytd & wokeup in e' evening . & i slept again at 9pm plus & woke up at a very random timing of 3am ._. Fml !

Have been Hk cafe this few days . Or everyday when i'm out ?! Ice cream french toast , thumbs up srsly . But our stomach would be bloated after eating e' french toast . Aha ! Lost track of where i've been ); Ecp , T3 airport , Cine , West Coast Park etc ... Caught a movie ' Hot Summer ' at cine on sat . I watched for e' sake of Angelababy & Vivian Hsu . Ha !

& while i've been typing & eating at e' same time , i'm full now ;/ LOL ! Sounds random . But i feel like puking now .

As usual , photobucket's being a bitch ! It takes millions to upload my peekas up .

Okay , i'm left with 30mins & off to shower ! Tired T.T

& i think i'm addicted to ' Forever 21 ' Their tops are forever so pretty ! ;D

Outdated peekas .

Ice cream toast ! Yummmmmmms .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm back from e' shoot at Chinese Garden ! Damn tired & hot there . Feel like melting . As usual , i was late ._. LOL x 100 ! & i got a bad hair day today , think today's shoot wouldn't be that nice cos' of my bloody hair T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment