Thursday, February 25, 2010

Miss Independant .

- Everyone wants to be happy . Nobody wants to be in pain . But you can't have a rainbow without any rain .


Got my ass out of my home & hitted Marina sq. help mummy collect her stuffs . There's still time . So went walking ard aimlessly at Marina sq , alone . I did this in e' past everytime . Lols . I'm not emo . Just plain boring at home . Nobody's free anyway . Luckily i still got somebody to acc. me on e' fone . Else i'll be effing bored . Wanted to get my bebe jacket , but on second thoughts gave it a missed ); But i promise , i'll be back ! Lol x 10000 .


And and and and and and ... I wanna shop till i drop ! If only , cash was unlimited . I've got so many to buy T.T I hate it when i'm gg to be cashless .

My solo . Alot ley ! Dn't like my face en' scroll down fast k ?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I bought ..
Photobucket
Photobucket

So there's this boy . E' way he laughs makes me smile . E' way he talks gives me butterflies . & just everything about him makes me happy !

No comments:

Post a Comment