Friday, March 19, 2010

Playing With Fire .


Me want to blackshot la ! But e' game can't load nao . Got attitude prob one ! Tsk .

YAY ! I FINALLY DELETED A WHOLE CHUNK OF CONTACT LISTS FROM MY HP . It looks so neat nao . I've deleted those peepo whom i dislike & those inactive contacts . Bye from my contacts , suckerz ! My contacts are so pathetic less nao ); Sad case . It got me hours to re organise my hp's contacts ._. Finally done .

I hate my hair colour ttm now ! It looks like dog fur now ._. My nights are so cold these few days with my extremely powerpact air-conditioner , nao even my living room's one is so colddddd . It's like kind of irritating . Whenever i feel so freezing cold i would off it . But e' moment i off it i feels like sweating . I hate fans , i dn't on it . I'm wrapping myself up with a duper thick jacket , looks like a retard nao . Yes so cold but i'm still happily eating my tub of ice-cream ;D


Okayyyyyyyy ! I must sign an agreement with myself . I musn't order MAC for supper anymore ! It's totally killing my throat & complexion . No matter how much of masks & birdnest i drink dsn't helps if these goes on .

& i got to get my ass up at 8am ltr . Time check nao , 2.40am . I just got up at 7pm . How am i supposed to drop dead on my bed nao ? Good game .

Okay byebye . I wanna see if BS can load nao alrdy not .

" Just admit it " " No i nvr did it " " Yes you did it " " No i didn't " " I'm just playing with fire " (;

No comments:

Post a Comment