Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hello everybody . I gained 3kg of fats ._.

My wish came true of gaining fats & weight ! But puh-leaseeeee no more on my tummy la . If not ltr somebody say ' cushion ' again ); I just weighed myself on e' weighing scale & i'm 49kg ! Happyyyyyyy me ;D But i want my weight to stop here . No more gaining weights . I think i'm getting fatter & fatter . Went to jog with sis from Yishun to Semb . My legs feel like breaking . & i wokeup with my whole body aching . Too weak alrdy ); Lols x 100000 . Anybody wanna jog with me 1 wk once ?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Webcam ! Hahahah . I just browse thru my webcam pics & i found out that i took too many lame peekas ._.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

BOO ! Hehehahahohosxz .
Photobucket

Oh yea , & i went Np just nao . Lewis got nights out so went to have dinner with him . Intended to have Sakae for dinner . But we were too full ._. But nao i abit regret didn't eat sushi ley , cos' me craving for em' nao T.T Walao ! I must stop eating le laaaaaaa . Even my mom says i've been getting fatter & fatter ._. Back track . While q-ing up halfway , dropped e' idea of dining at Sakae . Drag him dwn to Mac to have my Cinammon Melts ! Weeuwee . Damn naiseeeeeee . Me like it ! ;D I order Mac delivery just nao , krazy me order 2 pkt of Cinammon melts knwing i can't finished up after my fillet-o-fish but me sibeh full so no choice to stuff e' 2nd pack in my fridge . I everytime order alot food knowing i can't eat finish especially when i'm out with my mum , en' she cfm pekcek with me . Walked ard np . Aftermath home sweet home . Spent my day watching my tvb drama ( In E' Eye Of E' Beholder ) Made me 'Chio ga peng!' lo this drama . Meeting Serene Cuppycake ltr . Twist* I think i can't wake up ltr lo , see e' time nao ! But but no matter what i'll crawl out of my bed one . Hehehahahohosxsxz .

Suddenly thinking of getting truckloads of things done . I want enroll for my car license ); Until nao still hvnt go ! Tmd . I want to quit smoking , seems impossible but me will try my very best . I want to get iphone . I want to study . I want to learn popping . I want take up jap lessons . I want i want i i i want want to I WANT TO SLEEP NAO LA .... there's still a long list to go . But i think i'll nvr accomplish em' all T.T Nehmind , one step at a time okay ?

& thurs i'm bringing my didi out to watch ' How To Train Your Dragon ' Anybody wanna tag along ? I watched before alrdy , but he insisted to watch no choice must waste $ watch again T.T Bobian he's my boss at home .

It's time to hit e' sack . Toodles !

No comments:

Post a Comment