Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hello World !

I slept like so early ytd . & i'm up at 7am . Cheers ! I've switched back to my normal sleeping time ;D I'm so hungry nao , waiting for my Mac to come . Gonna head to grandma house to pray grandpa again , & after that gg Partyworld sing !

Wednesday .

I slept in e' noon & woke up at 5pm . At that point of time i feel like dying . Was so super tired . Dragged myself to e' toilet & bathe ._. Meet Lewis at 7pm went Np . Dine at Sakae . Slurps* Aftermath i went back home & he went back camp .

Tuesday .

Meet sis at np . Went Chambers . ' Fire In E' House ' Lol ! Damn funny .

Sunday .

Went Amk hub for Andersen's again with Lewis . This time round ordered fondue . Naise . But i still prefer Haagen Dazs's one (;

I srsly need new girlfriends ! Hello , anyone interested ? Laughs .

Grandma's bday .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Andersen's . Didn't make up ))))); This person ask me dn't make up @!#$%^&*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment