Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If We Ever Meet Again .

So bored ! Neglected my space for so many days . Dn't have e' mood to blog ._. I woke up in a good mood today . Dn't spoil my day people , tyvm !

Sis called me last min . So went dwn Bugis to shop . Not happy ! Cos' didn't buy enough clothes );
En' after that went sheesha . I was damn tired e' whole day out . Falling asleep anytime .

Bigbird wanton mee . So long didn't eat alrdy . Mua hua huaz .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sheesha .
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lj cig .
Photobucket

Hk cafe with Lewis . Cine to catch a movie . ' My Rainy Days ' Rio so pretty ! Go watch ! I cried during e' movie T.T Touching .
Photobucket

Didn't capture e' rest of e' food .
Photobucket

Pizza . Makes me drool naoz . Damn hungry .
Photobucket

Lovelovelove drumlets !
Photobucket

Not naise ._.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment