Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sorry for not updating my space . Was busy & its been so long since i came home . Didn't brought my cam's cable to Lewis house , so can't upload peekas . & damn , i'm flying off to M'sia tonight ! Like WTH , so last min right ?! Dad called me ytd , in a attitude tone ask me to go along . & Mummy dsn't feels like gg too ! Nehmind , i can go there smoke till i die . Hahahas ! Was homed 2hrs ago from cine . Kbox till from 12 - 6am with sis . Drop dead cheap ! $8 per pax only . & ytd is a fxcked up day ! Things happen at home . I feel like breaking down . & after that e' stupid cab driver ! Was so angry that i slammed his cab's door & he keeps stare at me while he's driving off . F! his life . En' we missed e' last train e' only train was to tpy . Was climbing & running up e' escalator with my heels like 2 mad bitch . Got dwn from tpy & cab to cine . We smuggled outside food to kbox & eat . Lololololol !

I've forgotten most of e' place i went ._. Just roughly .

Sunday , intended to hit Zirca , but gay's night . Drop e' idea . So changed plan . Lewis fetched me to np , went to have cinammon melts & he acc. me till Dor came he left for home . & suddenly idk why Weesien came . So we went to sing at Partyworld till 2am . En' back to Lewis house .

Saturday , intended to hit ph , but for some reasons didn't go . En' went Neverland , but full house . After that went Resort . Coincidentaly , bumped into Shuwen , Yaqi & Darry . Bitching sessions with e' girls at e' smoking area most of e' time there . LOL !

Friday , went Cine to watch ' Monga ' with Lewis , Darick & his gf . Not to e' extreme nice till what Jun & Dor said . But i cried during e' movie . Sad sad sob sob T.T I still die die tell Lewis , cfm nice one must believe me . Believe me i cfm you won't regret watching . Hahaha , in e' end he say ' You still ask me believe you , very nice meh ? ' Hahs , can't stop laughing .

Thursday , went Marina Sq. to watch ' Clashed Of E' Titans ' with Lewis , Aloy & Kj .

Seeya guys , i'm gonna be back on Fri ! I've yet to pack my luggage !

Photos will be uploading ltr !

No comments:

Post a Comment