Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fake A Frown, You Hurt Others. Fake A Smile, You Hurt Yourself.

Haha ! This is how exactly i'm looking nao . Too bored so use my webcam & snap .
Photobucket

Shld i grow my fringe long like this ? Or continue trimming it once it's long ? But i hate e' process of growing long );
Photobucket

Why ppl hear emo songs ey'll go more emo ? & still purposely hear it ? My blog song so emo ); Cuppy , nice right this song ?! Heard it from resort & just nice she got it . LOL !

Jun just text me asking me to meet him at this hour cos' i complain sian ! But me too lazy to go out & i dn't want him to walk home alone also . Hehehahahohosxsxz .

Suddenly craving for geylang's dimsum ! ))); Hungry !

Sibeh siannnnnnn ! I'll die if this goes on . Me really must find work alrdy . Buai !

[ Deleted ]

No comments:

Post a Comment