Friday, May 14, 2010

Feels Like Insomnia .

I'm really sorry for neglecting Sshaylarose for always now & en' . Its either i got nth to blog , peekas uploading damn slow in photobucket or real lazy . But most of e' time is i'm lazy ._.

I'm so bored naoz . I really need to go for jobs hunting . Anyone interested acc. me go ? On tues night baby book out , went np to dine at HK cafe . En' to barrage to fly kite . We thought weekdays there won't be ppl flying kite but we're wrong ! Seems like compared to weekends there are more ppl flying on weekdays . Maybe ey' have e' same thinking as us that weekdays there won't be ppl flying kite ? Lols . & tues night is a spoiler . There's no wind at all ); Tried so many times to fly but to no avail . Baby & me took turns to run around e' grass patch like mad but it dropped after a few secs . Hahaha ! Even though it didn't fly but i still enjoy e' whole process with baby . We're both sweating like hell aftermath . Lub lub baby ! ;D & baby brought me to Helix bridge ! Too bad e' lights are off ); It's quite late when we reached there , but it's still very nice !

Barrage .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Helix bridge .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think this pic sibeh cool . So went to edit it . I think my picture editing skills become sibeh lousy alrdy ); So long since i last edited my pics . Lols .
Photobucket

E' 9pm show in ch8 like quite nice ? Seldom watch ch8 shows . I watched it cos' it's abit of horror ? & i love horror films . I knw my girls hate to watch horror movies w me cos' i'm not scared by e' movies while ey're screaming & yelling away . Lols ! & i asked baby to watch . Cos' it's about bike accident . He jitao reply me ' how you want me to watch ? ' At that moment , i forgot he's in camp ._. Ride & drive safely k everyone ! Baby please dn't dash e' redlight & speed anymore .

My itunes is playing ' I wanna be with you ' . It reminds me so much of secondary school days with my girls .

Kkkkkkk . Gonna chase my hk dramas alrdy . Been so long since i've been chasing for vcds . Finally there's a nice drama coming up ! My idol inside ley . Tsk . Omg shuai si le .

No comments:

Post a Comment