Monday, May 24, 2010

F!ing hell . I just wokeup from a dream that i superb love . Why must i wake up ?! ); Sibeh sad . I neglect my blog again when i'm at baby's place T.T

Friday - Baby book out damn early , i didn't sleep & went straight to his house sleep . Woke up in late afternoon & head out to bugis . Didn't buy anything ! Baby everytime this not nice that not nice ._. End up didn't buy . Aftermath , went to meet his friends .

Saturday - Baby woke me up ask me go bathe , sibeh tired ! Went 4head to eat . En' went Aloy's house . Me & baby didn't drink . Dn't feel like drinking ._. 1st time hor baby ?! En' we left early to eat & home . Cos' baby needs to book in early tmr .

Sunday - I didn't sleep e' whole night . Nbcb e' feeling damn sucks can ?! I got nth to do & all i have was e' comp ._. Stone all e' way till 8.30am & baby went to bathe . Books in & i'm homed !

Nao , me sibeh sian . It's 2.29am nao . Random waking up timing . How ?!

Friday . I feels like i just knock off from work in this top & hair ._. I hate tying up my hair but e' stupid helmet makes my hair damn messy .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

All his fault ! Sibeh reckless . LOL .
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment