Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Daddy's Day!

Oopsie! I'm a day late. Dad wasn't in Singapore he's busy working overseas & i totally forgotten about it! But still, Happy Father's Day, dad!

I'm so lazy to blog! Cos' photobucket is always taking years to upload my pics. Damn!

People around me are complaining to me that ey're being unhappy ); So, cheerup everyone! Life is too short to dwell on unhappy stuffs, just get your feet back up when things knocked you down. Try to be more optimistic. Same goes for me ya? & Dor, although times you're not there for me when i needed you so badly, but still i'll always be there for you when you need me! Xoxo. LOL! Rmbr, i'm always your listener, & a good one! Hahas.

For my weekends, it was spent peacefully. I wasn't late for e' 1st time meeting Lewis. He asked me to get my ass down under my blk in 15mins time. I waited for him close to 45mins & there he finally reached ._. He got caught for speeding. Orbi la! Ask him dn't speed alrdy. What an idiot. Everytime before meeting him my heart beats a sec faster when he's late a sec. He cannot let me have peace one. Thurs & fri was spent in yishun meeting his friends all that. On sat, we hitted town. I wanted to drop by Sephora to get my mineral foundation & nude blusher. But my blusher is OOS ); Saddening. Had our dinner at Suki Sushi & we went Cathay afterwards to catch a movie! Intended to catch ' A Team ' But e' seats are only left with e' 1st row so we caught ' Toy Story 3! ' instead. My favey cartoon movie since young! Laugh till i had difficulty in breathing. Damn nice! & i love e' dino 'Rex' & e' potato guy in e' movie. Ey're damn cute! I feel like gg into e' film & omg. Lol! Hahas. Hope there's 4 coming out! Told him ' TS3 ' cfm very nice to watch one, he at 1st like dn't believe only! & i have a list of movies waiting for me to strike it off. Sex And The City, The A Team, Despicable Me, Blood Pledge & okay i forgotten what are e' rest ._.

Old song. But i wanna cut her hair. & dye it black. She got quite a num of hairstyle in this mv, fyi e' straight bangs one. But Lewis keep say no no no ._.



Photobucket is a real bitch! I've resized all my pics. & it turns out some were resized some were not! Blardy hell. Sorry for e' uneven sized pics );

These are taken at e' roof terrace of SCAPE. There's this dn't-know-what-band performing. E' crowds are dispersing.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Salmon Don! Yummmms.
Photobucket

His.
Photobucket

These 4 baby lobsters waste money only!
Photobucket

Dk what soup. Very salty, me like!
Photobucket

Hi everyone, i'm a idiot. Lololololololsxsxz.
Photobucket

Goodnights!
Photobucket

& i miss my highlights! ); Damn sad. Can't bleached my hair alrdy. If not cfm become grass.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment