Friday, July 23, 2010

Hmmmmm. Seems like its been a mth or so i've nt been blogging about my life & my whereabouts. My life has been great, so far so good? Ha! Like i've always said, my blog is always my bestfriend! She listens to my stories while i rant to her. I promise myself to stay optimistic & try to look at things differently rather en' how i used to in e' past. It works a lil'. Better en' nothing? Humans are nvr contented. I find this world rather fake. Why do ppl wear a mask to live? It's just total irksome. Just be yourself! If something you laughed at or did to someone. Ever wonder someday it would happen to fall on you? I believe in karma. Live for yourself. Here are e' pics taken from my cam. It's been a real long time since I snapped like crazy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Been donkey years since i zilian!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Taken fr my fone.





























Till then. I gets lazy when I'm using my fone to blog. Cos I'm on my comfy bed nw. Half asleep. Gonna continue my sleep! Gdnights peepo. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment