Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Somehow i miss my hair in e' past. Lols. It's not e' colour.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Partyworld just now. I think i'm kbox & partyworld regular alrdy. Keep sing & sing until abit sian le. Lol! We can meet up saying slacking in kampong in e' 1st place but suddenly say go sing. Siao one! Lols & suddenly i realised my hair colour fade again! Wtf! I dye how dark also fade. But i dn't want to dye all black! Cfm like wig lo. I must find a job soon. I'm getting lazier & lazier. Even my friends ask me out i also lazy ttvmaximum! I just dn't feel like getting out of my house & just wanna sleep all e' way. Why ah?! I think i'm suffering from narcolepsy.

I didn't know that asshole Lewis Lim can be so sweet! I just randomly told him i'm hungry on e' fone when he's in camp. He suddenly asked for my address. I was hesitating to give cos' idk what he's up to. I think for a very long time whether isit he's ordering mac for me? Cos' he asked me to order mac. But i dn't wanna ask him ltr he didn't order i'll be so paiseh & his pattern cfm will laugh madly at me! En' i test test him tell him i want sleep alrdy. He jitao call & text me say he ordered mac for me. Hahaha! But en' something made me very kanjiong cos' i dn't have a single cent with me. He paid for me. Luckily. What a sweet surprise. Maybe it would be sweeter if i didn't test him & didn't go think all e' possibilities of him asking my add! Hahaha.

Kthxbai. I'm too bored so came to anyhow blog blog. Baibai!

No comments:

Post a Comment