Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Bday' Chin Fang Ying! Love you sieh many.

I'm back at my own crib. For e' whole tues - sun was spent w baby. We're out almost everyday except for wed. Tues, went cine to watch ' Sorcerer Apprentice ' with baby. Wed, stayed at home. Thurs, went amk hub to watch ' Tekken ' E' male lead ' Jin ' is fxcking handsome! Went back baby's place to take our kite & to barrage for kite flying! I dn't wanna buy $2.50 kite ever again. Hahahahs! Fri, went to meet Dor & Shuwen at 925, en' went 2head slack. Afterthat baby came to fetch me went cine to watch ' Inception ' with Aloy & Pk. Sat, went vivo with baby. Caught ' Old Cow Vs Tendergrass ' Suchha' lame & funny show. & en' to henderson. Reminiscing those past. Kns! No more those heart-skip-abit-feelings alrdy. Hahas.

Photobucket

Noob fixing kite.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hen mei hor?
Photobucket

Look at e' sky w those scary clouds.
Photobucket
Photobucket

While waiting.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Henderson.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

When we reached home he kisiao & messed up my hair. Ask me dn't move cos' he wanna snap me. Crazy nutcase!
Photobucket

My happy days are spent happily with him. Many unhappy things happen lately, thanks baby for being there when i needed someone. Trying so hard on e' surface to act like nothing happen, but it's so difficult. Sometimes it hurts more to smile in front of everyone than to cry all alone. Nobody would understand. But i'm still happy, cos' i got this crazy guy with me!

Photobucket

Goodnights.

No comments:

Post a Comment