Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm such a loser. I didn't achieve anything till now, i'm 19. It has been 19 years. I drop out of school when i was 15. I regretted gg in NVSS. E' people i met there screw my entire life up. Be it love life, school mates, teachers & even e' principle. I fxcking hate em' & e' whole part of my sec sch journey. It should be a fun one but e' teachers & principle are just crap stuffs! I can't go to school in peace everyday with em' prejudicing me always. I spent my sec 2 life either detention or suspension. & e' fxcking vice principle even ask me not to go school, only when i feel like studying en' i'll have to go back. E' principle fxcking hell ask me to get lost. FML. Was wondering, if i didn't enter NVSS but other schools i could have graduated from poly this year. But there's one thing i never regretted was some of e' friends i get to know there. I'm just ranting every single day on my twitter how my life is in a chaos. I think its time to learn something new. Its time for e' start of a new journey of my life. To do myself proud. I just find my life rather fxck up. I shouldn't think of dying. But it's e' only way to ease e' fxcking pain. Would anyone bother to care if i'm gone forever? Some friends are just friends no more en' that. I can treat you double nice & i'll do everything to e' extreme for em'. But nobody appreciates. Why ey' always take things for granted? If you can't do e' same thing like how i treated you dn't expect me to treat you like how i did before. It's not i dn't fxcking care about em' but when i'm down i dn't even knw which one to turn to? My mind spinning all kinds of thoughts ' will ey' ans my call? are ey' free? am i disturbing em'? ' End up i'm always alone. It's like so meaningless. All of em' are e' same. Actually i dn't blame em'. I try to understand em' i try my best to solve their problems for em'. But it really hurts to see being unappreciated. Just FML hard!

For every love life e' conclusion is just disappointment. I'm not gonna let anyone enter my life & take my smile away ever again. Love is just a word but there's no one to define e' real meaning behind it. Screw all e' guys who made me cry like there's no tmr. & i nvr really knew how strong am i until being strong is e' only choice left for me.

I'm done with my rants. KTHXBAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment