Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Life Story.

It's gonna be wordy, mind you.

I'm too bored. So it eventually brought me to blogger.com to update this rusty space of mine where i plant my memories.

I'm 19. Well, no big deal. I just realised time is running out. But i'm glad i'm still young. I often rant how much i hate my life & how my life sucks compared to e' others. But i'm still contented. E' best part that keeps me gg on is my mum. No words can describe how much i love her & how grateful i had got her. She's e' best living thing on earth, i swear! She stood by me throughout e' whole journey of my life. She's e' bestest of e' BEST. If there's a next life, i would still wanna be her daughter. She'll be e' only one i'm willing to sacrifice anything or everything for her. I love you, mummy!

But on e' other hand, my life wasn't as great as how i thought. It was a catastrophe compared to a disaster. I failed to handle situations. I suck at this. So FML. I hate myself for still breathing. How much i envy others happy families, their happy love life, their happy friends. When it comes to love. It just shoot me down. Everyone has their negative side of life. It's just how you look at it in a optimistic or pessimistic way. But no matter how hard i tried to look things in a different way it failed to keep me smiling. Everything is so haywire to me. Just dn't feel good. That's why i've been so gloomy. If only there's a sombohdee who will always be by my side. I dn't need a sombohdee to promise to solve all my problems for me but just walk thru all e' darkest obstacles in my life w me. Humans are e' same, i guess. Ey' can treat someone high up like to e' heaven. Or just treat someone low down like hell. But ey' nvr appreciate when ey're high up in e' heaven. Only when ey're banished down to e' hell, ey'll taste e' feeling. After so much typings, i just didn't get to e' main point. But it's okay. I know i'm gonna be alright. This year bday' wish is a lil' different from e' rest of e' year. I stopped myself from wishing ' Tears free everyday ' Cos' i know i'll still. It's just some crap to kid lil' girls & boys just like fairytales.

If only liquor could drown my sorrows waking up e' next day forgetting all e' unhappy scenarios in my life. I dn't mind to drink everyday till i get e' worst hangover. It's just temporary.

I missed out too much funs in my life. But i wish it was a much simpler life.

K goodnights. I'm gonna end here.

No comments:

Post a Comment