Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hi. It's been so longggg! As usual boredom brought me here. & having nth better to do i went to edit my blogskin. I'm like getting lazier & lazier from time to time. Arghs! Oh ya did i mention i went for rebonding & a haircut?! It shortens so much esp my fringe. & to my dear hair, please grow faster i'll pamper you w lots of treatment every now & en'. Puh-leaseeee? *Watery eyes*

Since i've got nth to say just gna spam it w pictures that are taken quite some time ago.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Seems like i missed out my bday' post! It's not any celebration though. I didn't want to celebrate my 19th. I just went to e' club to have some fun & didn't expect e' surprise of cake.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I like e' sweet taste!
Photobucket
Photobucket

@ Nanaaaaa. Great that i'm not drunk aft all e' crazy blowings. LOL! I knw my dresscode for that day was ._. It was so last min!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment