Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Feel like quitting my job and get back on track to studies man! Tough decision to make. Arghs. I've been granted 2 off days. No not shiok at all. Cos I'll be working for e' whole damn week starting from this weekend. Thus 2 weeks of my weekends are burn! $&@#%^* pekcek. E' boss will be away to Korea to get stocks. Like damn I'll have to work alone. Just pray that my sales will be good! & I prepared dinner for some idiot.


Kangkong!


Sambal prawns.


Steamed egg w minced pork. I knw e' egg looks weird cos' while steaming I was on e' fone w dor & I forgot to turn e' big fire to small fire. Hahaha! So it turn out to be like this ); but still taste good okay?!


Packed into lunch box & bring to him.

















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment