Thursday, June 9, 2011

This is a angsty post. There's this fxcker, i've nvr seen anyone else more fxckup en' him. He's e' one who dsn't wants to be tgt. Okay fine. I dn't care cos' i nvr want to wait for him anymore. & all he does is to ask me decide. I say you want you patch if not dn't patch & dn't contact not even friends. He ask me decide. SMLJ LA FXCK. I decide alrdy he dn't want en' ask me decide gam beh lan ah? All he does is push e' blames to me. He dn't dare to ask me fxck off cos' i gt tons of reason to say he's e' one who let me go. & he's forcing me to let him go cos' he can blame me all he wants. NBCB. KNN BE A MAN LA. LIKE PUSSY. CCB. & FXCKING FLIRT. Gt one girl not enough you want how many girls? Dn't always act on innocent or one nice infront of ppl yet behind another story la. & whatever i did he wants revenge. Eh hello? How old alrdy? 22 this yr alrdy still 16yrs old mindset. I sit my friend car he say i slut? He at cab touch e' girl leg en' he's what? Make ppl laugh only sia. I alrdy knw e' truth he still want infront of me lie. Lol? Dk want laugh or pekcek sia when he lie. Cos' he can cover so well. WOW. Be w your friends more fun jiu say la. Everytime dnt dare admit. Dn't want patch cos' can conti hong say only la. Dn't need push everything to me one. What i decide? Decide your lan la. & he made me go all e' way dwn to mbk to see how he flirt. He dn't dare to let his new friends knw my existence. Power.

He's e' worst i've ever met. He has a girl thinking. Why is he born w a dick?!

No comments:

Post a Comment