Tuesday, September 6, 2011

For all e' memories. For all e' tears. For all e' fights. For all e' laughters. For all e' risk. For all e' sacrifices. For all e' wounds. For all of what we've given each other. Finally it came to a halt. Thanks for being there. 100210.

I miss us sometimes. But it's e' not same misses anymore. I miss who you used to be. Dn't ever say sorry to me cos' it's like throwing a second insult on my face. You dn't need me actually. Maybe you're just afraid of being alone. W/o me being there to sleep by your side. Waking you up in e' morning. Cooked for you when you're hungry. Shopped w you giving you giving all e' comments & critics. Create a din in your room. Messing up every part of your room. I love e' way you are.

Thank you. Lewis Lim. For making me grow. For making me overcome every obstacles that i've came across independently. & deal w all e' tears everynight by myself.. That's when i realized i dn't have to rely on you. Cos' i can definitely handle myself. You were nvr there to catch me when i fall. I picked myself up thanks to you.

I left you, e' reason will nvr be i stopped loving you. I love you too much to let you go. Thanks for all e' memories.

& fml. All e' videos in my fone. We played crazily tgt. That's e' best part.

Go on w your life. Find a girl that could replace me. That could love you in a million ways. You deserve someone better. I dn't blame you for treating me like this. I've got only myself to blame. Maybe i just didn't play my part well as your girl. We'll be e' best of friends. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment