Saturday, December 17, 2011

Kind of miss those hardcore partying life w all my girls & friends out there. Cutting down so much aft i've gotten back w him. Those periods of dramas when we're drunk in a group. Slaps forehead* WE'RE FXCKING NOISY! It's damn funnnnnnnn. I miss it! );

Something brought me here. My insomnia. Like wtheck am i doing in blogger at 5.39am? This feeling is shitty i swear. Like srsly?! I've to be up on 9 ltr. I'll get slaughtered if i'm not able to get up. Someone help me to get asleep pleaseeeeee. My cig is being so nice to be my companion at this hr oh yea plus my ipad. Nicest souls i swear for this moment ohnleee.

Sorry for party rocking .. Peeeeektures! I miss my girls. I miss Dor, fy, sw & junjun ); So sorry for not being able to meet up often. We'll hit e' club one fine day tgt! I know you all miss my presence. Hahahahaha!












I srsly need a haircut tmr. Shit! BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment