Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm sorry. I felt e' love we had is fading. Thanks for giving me e' best like you've nvr done for anyone else. Thanks for treating me like a princess all e' time. Thanks for tolerating my super fxckedup attitude. Thanks for almost everything. & e' most grateful ever thanks is hurting me. You taught me a kind of independent nobody would have ever taught me. You made me fell. I fell hard on my own and pick up every pieces of my broken heart along with me when i stand. These broken pieces of shattered hearts, i carried em' wherever i go. Even till now.

14/1/11, e' day i went bonkers. You ruin my life. Left me with no friends. I'll never ever forget this fxcking day. Maybe you've forgotten all e' details on this particular day cos' it's too insignificant to you. Till now, whenever i recalled e' scene i felt like i'm e' world's dumbest girl on earth. I can really nvr forget this day even on my deathbed. I hated you. I fxcking abhor you till now whenever i thought of it. You'll never know how it felt till you were me. Thanks to you i'm left with no friends to turn to. I wished you would die. I've nvr hated anyone i love so fxcking deep before.

We just can't work things out. You'll never be e' right one. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment