Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Heartfelt. X

Dear Grand Aunt,

We hope you're happier now. Finally you're free from all e' pain, in e' safe hands of god now. All e' sufferings you had befr finally came to a halt. No matter where you're, you'll be deeply missed. X

She's e' greatest grand aunt I've ever seen. This is why I'm so upset and my heart aches so much seeing her suffer in this way. She have got e' greatest heart. Always putting herself on last and helping everyone thru their hardest times. But she always, forget about herself.

Thruout all these years, she has been taking care of my G.grandma and my G.uncle. She nvr once complained about e' hard times she went thru. She sacrifices everything for her family. This is not a easy task at all.

10 out of 10 ppl can't stop saying how good she were etc. So, why does someone like this have to end up in this way? If you wanna take her away at least dn't make her suffer. What have she done to deserve all these treatment? It's so fxcking unfair. Kindness does not begets kindness at all. it's all fxcking bullshit. We thought aft G.grandma leave, she could finally rest yet few mths ltr she's diagnosed w liver cancer. What's worst about this cancer is, you can't inject LA to relieve e' pain when you're doing chemo. Ey'll just penetrate a metal rod thru your stomach into your liver and burnt e' content while you're wide awake. It's horrendous, i swear. E' pain is fxcking unbearable. For these 5mths, she had 2 pipes on her body and whenever she needs to change and clean e' pipe, she'll be infected and her fever is so constant till she have to be in e' insolation ward.

My grandpa been thru this before too. E' most regretful thingy till now, is my grandpa death. I know time machine dsn't exist. But if it rly do exist, I want him to come back to us.. I always had no time for him, always not present even he's alrdy so sick on e' hosp bed. When he told my mum he wanna see me. I miss him so much, even till now. Whenever I see his pic, i'll still tear. Idk why..

Ey're all my family, our r/s are all so damn ultimate close. I love em' and e' feeling is so fxcktup seeing em' leaving me one by one. I know this is life.. At least dn't make em' suffer so much in this way. If i could shorten my life for em', i dn't care be it how many years i dn't mind..

I miss em'. Now their gone, no matter where ey' are, I hope ey'll be happier. Idk how to go on writing, i can't stop tearing, I hate this feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment