Thursday, January 8, 2015

Always my hero.

16/12/14, I nvr thought this day would come. E' day we never knew when will we get to see you again. This time, I'm really scared. Really really scared. I've never been so afraid to lose you till this day.

How could you deserve all these? I miss you. So much.

We went to the place where we are all so near yet so far from you. These period, all the hardship you're gg thru which you DO NOT deserve aches me so much. All your hardwork, the whole empire you've build with your bare hands just tarnished by that one douchebag who framed you. I wish he/she will never have a peaceful death.

I'm so proud of you. So proud of everything you did and build by yourself. Because I know I will never have that ability to do all these even we run the same blood. You're my hero, e' one whom I respected all these while as e' man.

I feel so useless because I couldn't do anything for you but pray. I wanted to help, but idk how.. I feel so helpless. Everyday I just can't stop thinking of your day spent in e' HELL.

I never ever thought you would end up in this state. Never get to see you, never get to hear your voice.. You're never afraid of anything, you always stand up for me when I'm being bullied. I want to stand up for you so badly now. But I couldn't do a single penny. But I know you're afraid now over there. Because I've never seen your face like this ever before on e' vid.

Never goes by a day we stop missing you. Please be strong my hero. We are all here for you never will we forsake you. Because I'm so fxcking proud of your everything. Fxcking proud.. i pray you'll never get hurt, never suffer. Because you really dn't deserve all this shit. You're e' nicest man I ever knew. Bcos' you're my hero. I miss you so much.. as well as my heart aches so much so much.. I hope you're really fine wherever you're. Please be safe, for yourself and for our sake. I beg.


No comments:

Post a Comment