Saturday, March 28, 2009

Face Book ! Face Book ! I Like It !

I had a facebook acct quite a long time ago . But i didn't bothered to log in , until e' day before ytd . Ha ! It's so fun to play e' pet society . My pet name is ' Happy ' . It's pronounced as ' Happyyyyy ~ ' ! Earning coins still ); Baby says there's cheat code for it . Anyone knows ? ); & add me in facebook alrights ! My email is e' same as my msn . Ha ! Went northpt with baby today . I finally had subway for dinner ! Initially , i wanted to watch ' Coming Soon ' . But baby says we shall watch it tmr instead ); Got my DUO glue alrdy . My falsies DUO glue is nowhere to be foud since a week ago . & i dn't rly like to use those glue that comes with e' falsies . It's not as good as e' one i bought .

( I looked very messy today . I'm in a rush ! )
( My bro bought these plaster , so cute ! )
( La Pensee Nail Top/Base coat . It also acts as a nail care . It's gd , try it ! )
So boring right nw , baby is sleeping ); Gonna sleep alrdy ! Stupid baby occupy e' whole bed ;/ How am i gg to slp ?! My tagboard seems dead . Hint*

No comments:

Post a Comment