Friday, March 27, 2009

Can't read my, Can't read my.
No he can't read my poker face
She's got to love nobody ..


I'm selling this high waist skirt tgt with e' tanktop @ $30 .
High waist skirt w/o tanktop @ $25 .
( Ignore e' santarina hat , this was taken during x'mas season ;/ )
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was late as usual for today's english class . English lessons are always fun ! English has always been my fave subject since pri school . & i abhor Mathematics , in a sense it needs alot of thinking cap . I just dn't like numbers ! I'v started saving moolahs this week . & i'll continue to do so (; Oh yah ! My counseller text me & ask me if i wanna go Cambodia to do volunteering work like teach children english & build road & stuffs . I'm so keen to go ! & each of us only have to pay like $200 for e' whole trip ? Accomodation/expenses are included . But my mum say's its nt safe . As in it's sort of 3rd world country ? Terrorists might be there or a war might start in no time . She's trying to exaggerate to add in ey' might even abduct me to be beggars ! I was laughing so hard when i heard all these . & i'm so elated as baby is booking out later . Double yay !

I need a new bag soon . Maybe longchamp ? I dn't wanna bring gucci to school ==' Maybe for shopping is acceptable . Ha ! Moolahs saving time ! Fyi , if i were to save for gucci it might takes 500 yrs for me to do so . Crosses* I realised my blog is so wordy ); Will try to post as many pics as possible :D

Anybody interested in this lacey tanktop ? It's a pre-order fr me .
1 for $15.50 (inclusive normal postage) . Limited stocks fr supplier .
So place your orders fast (; No caps needed !
Any info tag on my tagboard/mail me & i'll get back to you soon .

My earpiece preorder is still up ! Please help me to capped finish ASAP !


Visit http://www.shopping-at-faye.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment