Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Under The Canopy Of Love .

I miss my guy so much . I'm always so looking forward to friday ( his booking out day ) & so dreading sunday ( his booking in day ) . Time check , 7.20am . & i'm still wide awake ! Suffering from insomnia . My sleeping timing is tossing & turning ard . I'm always so fickle minded to change my blog url . What to do ? Which girl is not ? Turning in soon , gonna force myself to sleep ! Ohhhhh ... Tooooodles ~ ! Reminds me of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse . L-O-L !
I'm back from school . As usual , i was late ); I'v got my books for Lit . ' To Kill A Mocking Bird ' ? This is e' storybk which i used to read on Lit's lessons on my sec sch . My school seriously have all kinds of weird people =='
Oh ya , i'm still wondering when will my geo & dueba lens reached me ? On9 shops ain't having any more sprees for lens alrdy ); From what i knw , there's news saying that a girl got blind by wearing lens sold on on9 shop . Sg' rly have too few variety of lens .
I'm being random to snap this dwn . I assumed its written by e' day-time students .
( Click to enlarge . )
& this is e' video of Xiaodi's wedding w his brothers . Photobucket finally allow me to upload !



I've been wanting to cut my fringe . But i'm afraid of e' outcome ! Always ! I'll go bonkers for my short fringe . & i knw my mum & baby is very scared of me having my fringe cut . Cos' i'll be nagging non-stop about how short my fringe is & it'll be taking me 500yrs to grow long . But it's too long for my now , i hate it when i have to clip it up );

I wanna go visit my Adrian Partner soon ! Damn qrp ! I'v too lil' time ); I'm sorry partner . I'll visit you soon & i miss you so much ! (; Faster come out ! He ha ho ho ha he he !#$%^&@

Beware Of Scammer From On9 Shop !

http://k-sayuri-diana-koh-scam.blogspot.com/

( Lucky i'm not one of e' victims , she sells VS bags at extremely low prices like $19 inclusive of postage for e' logo handbag ? & other stuffs . Ridiculous , click in & read . )

I'v been on9 shopping for quite a while . My friends always ask me ' You nt afraid of being scammed meh ? ' That's why i dn't rly like sprees as i always go for instocks items . But if i'm rly keen to get that item on spree very much i would search high low & click one by one by tags to find which are a more reliable blogshop . Eg ; I would order from em' if ey' state dwn their personal blog link having their pictures on . ( Blogshops that scam people dsn't have their pictures or personal bloglink on ! ) Sometimes ey're nt rly reliable when ey' state dwn their hp num . Or by seeing how many items have ey' sold & how many batches of spree have ey' completed . & one more thing , i dn't rly like to opt for postage for e' mode of collection . Cos' i'm afraid my items would be lost . ( Yes , i knw registered postage is much more safer , but e' price is increased by so much ! ) I would try to opt for a meet up . But if ey're meeting convenience is very far fr my place i would just opt for normal/reg postage . Whenever i order sprees fr blogshops i would pray she might not go MIA . Once , i even quarelled w a blog owner . She dsn't even bother to reply my mails/msges or ans my fone calls . & i waited for my 2 tops like 3mths or so ? I even told her i would report her to e' police . & that is when she started replying me gaving me all sorts of excuses . Lols .

Happy Shoppping ! Oh , fyi , i knw one blog shop owner is very reliable . That's me ! Ha-ha .

http://www.shopping-at-faye.blogspot.com/ !

No comments:

Post a Comment