Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Heavy Image Causing Lagging Hazard

This shld be quite a long post w many photos . I'm covering for those past days which i hvn't been updating . Photobucket is taking me 500yrs to upload em' . So damn slow ! Arghs .
Baby's POP 13/3/09 ! I knw i'm way behind time );
Some of e' videos are so funny when ey' march ! & e' sun is a killer . Perspire like crazy ! & baby is so smelly when we got up e' bus as he's sitting beside me . I keep saying he is so smelly & he hugged me wanting me to be as smelly as him . Stupid ! Photobucket E' funny part is , when everybody are taking pictures of em' . A malay girl asked me whether wanna stand up tgt to snap em' marching . When we stood up , everyone stood up too Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ey're running back ! Lols .
Photobucket
Photobucket

Bugis with baby . I forgot e' date alrdy ;/
He's so into DS . Ha !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
& he bought me Laneige's foundation (; $52 . Thanks baby , i love you !
Photobucket
Their new packaging . So cool right ? But i prefer e' previous design .
Photobucket
Photobucket
& he bought me my fake lashes too ! $19.90 . It's sterillized human's hair .
Very comfy to put on . You can try it !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Xiaodi's wedding ! 18/3/09 .
At Excelsior Hotel w baby & his friends . It is rly happening over there . Lols ! Can even smoke inside e' restaurent & on e' hotel . Totally ' No goverment ' sial . Wish em' a blissful marriage !
Drank red wine over there .
E' video i took i so damn funny , ey' were all shouting ' Xiaodi shuai bu shuai ? Shuai .. Xiaodi huat ah ! ' ==' But i can't upload . Stupid blogger !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Idk what is baby doing there . See my baby so cute . Haha !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yum-Seng ! Ha .
Photobucket
My new DIY nails !
Photobucket
Photobucket
My school work .
Photobucket
My history class .
Photobucket
Rmb i mentioned about e' 're qing' guy fr my class ?
He's talking to baby ! Lols .
Photobucket
Went Safra to have lunch w my mum , aunty & bro .
Photobucket
Lobster soup is damn nice !
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
In aunt's car .
Photobucket
My treat to baby @ safra !
Photobucket
Lobster soup for me again (;
Photobucket
Baby's mushroom soup .
Photobucket
Mine's .
Photobucket
His .
Photobucket
Dessert . I hate pandan cake !
Photobucket
Lazy to rotate .
Photobucket
Photobucket
My dad bought back from airport duty free .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just being random .
Photobucket
New watch !
Photobucket
Eyelashes that i bought .
Photobucket
Photobucket
DIY .
Photobucket
Subway !
Photobucket
Photobucket
New eyebrow pencil (;
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket'
E' fxcking long escalator @ kovan .
Photobucket
E' bomber jacket from on9 shop .
Photobucket
E' furry jacket that order from on9 shop .
Photobucket
Bling bling earpiece from on9 shop .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jurong pt .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This treatment is superb good ! Super rich & smooth .
Photobucket
Kbox ! Sang from 11pm plus till 6am .
It was a super last min decision . I received a call from dor just aft my class was dismissed . & that was e' day baby came to fetch me home ); In e' end we still have to go seperate ways . I wore till like so ? Omg .. ;/ & baby had to carry my sch bag home . Poor thing* & he didn't sleep until i rch home . Ha .
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweetness in e' salt . This show is damn nice ! Thumbs up .
Photobucket
Elf cosmectic isn't good at all . Cheap things ain't always good .
Photobucket
I bought 2 topman tops for baby ! Been so long since i'v got him tops . I just hate to buy tops for him . He would misplaced it at home . & i dn't understand why would his tees got lost @ his house ==' Rather lame . Wanted to get him ralph lauren polo tee . But he ask me not to buy . He says its too common , he dsnt like it & its too exp .
Photobucket
There's more pics to go . I'm really lazy to upload all of em' ); & my comp is so lag ! Lousy VAIO ! Never buy Sony's lappy . It's just e' appearence thats nice . Regretted of getting it . I bought it @ $1999 . Look at it , if i were to save dwn e' money i could have got myself lots of pretty clothings ! Damn it . Just hung e' fone w fy (; I'm gonna watch vcd now !
Today's hist lesson cancelled ); Tmr having school again ! Yayness , i can get my Lit's storybook tmr alrdy .
Oh yah ! That day @ Jurongpt , guess what i saw again ? A rainbow ! ;D
& sadcase . Baby hates to be a rifleman . His posting is out . He hopes to be a driver or 8-5 . On another hand , i knw he's grinning . Cos' his pay is increased . Lols . & he's so cute ! You knw what ? He say's he's gonna be bored in camp . He asked me to record my singing & put into his mp4 so that he can hear my singings to sleep ;/ What duh ?! Big HA-HA !
Toodles .

No comments:

Post a Comment