Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Beautifully Imperfect .

I realise , idk how to camwhore anymore .. Bear with those pictures .

Photobucket

Messy & nude look .
Photobucket

My nails ! Omg . I only gently pick up my handphone & en' ... it broke ! It broke ! Z !
Photobucket

Last sun went to bugis new shopping mall , ILUMA with baby . Most of e' shops are opened , but not all . Look at e' design . It's so cool . Those light bulbs form words at night .
Photobucket

& went to walk ard in bugis V . Bumped onto my ex colleauges Xiaomei jie & kelly . Miss em' laa ! :D & bought 1 top , highwaist short & 2 dress . & when i reached hm i realised on of em' dsn't fit me at all ); Putting up for sale soon . Visit http://www.shopping-at-faye.blogspot.com . New items up ! Support ah !

You got to try this . It's oil free ! I hate e' 2 phases oily eye makeup remover . But this is definately cool & oil less .
Photobucket

Newly bought eyelash curler with e' spring thingy .
Photobucket

Banana treaties from japan ! Yum yum !
Photobucket

& my gong gong (; I miss you many many !
Photobucket

Gong gong , faster come into my dreams okay ? I've so much to tell you (;

Sigh . Everything has been a mess for me .
Baby i need your hug now ); Faster friday !! I miss you so much .

No comments:

Post a Comment