Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Because I'm A Girl .

Idk what to blog about . But i just feel like typing out . I realise after something happened to my grandfather , my family is in chaos . ==' 1st . Conflicts between two families . 2nd . My aunt quarelled w my aunt . 3rd . My mum nearly quarelled w my aunt's husband . 4th . My mum quarelled with my small aunt . Now ?! 5th ! My mum quarelled with my dad ! All these leads to my grandfather's case . Sigh ! My grandfather would be real upset to see my family like this .

History lesson today . When i reached e' school foyer at ard 7.30pm i saw my classmates gathering there . & i went to gather with em' too . Lols ! Gwen , one of my classmate told me our history teacher cancelled e' class last min w/o informing us thru msges . Whenever he cancel class he would msg us to tell us like in 1hr advance . But today e' whole class was waiting for him until e' office admin came up & told em' class last min cancelled . Z ! Made my way out of school . & went to Admiral Bar to drink . Boring day after all !

No comments:

Post a Comment