Monday, April 13, 2009

I hate reality .

I'm sick again . Again ! E' same old friends visited me again . Flu & Cough ! Can you both leave me alone forever ?! I hate it ! Arghhhhhh .. I'm always so weak ! Just reached home from school . Halfway during lesson i felt nauseous & my gastric is on form ;/ & wanting to leave my lesson to hurried back home to rest . But after i went to e' canteen & have a bite i'm alright alrdy . Everywhere i go it reminds me of my grandfather . Everything is still so fresh to me & my family . I knw as days passes by , i might get used to it . E' feeling of him is still there . I just dn't believed he has left us . Maybe what baby say is right . I can't face up to reality & can't accept e' fact that my grandfather is gone . He can nvr be replaced . Since young he's e' one who took care of me . I dn't have a happy childhood . I dn't like to tell my friends about my past . My grandfather e' one who made my childhood days so memorable . My mum & dad dsn't give a shit to me at all till i was 7 yrs old . Idk why ? Those days with him .. will forever be engraved on my heart . I can't help but to tear . We're too close in e' past alrdy . Sigh .

Photobucket

My facebook is .. Z ! Deaddddd . Nope i mean my pet society ); 7 days of emptiness caused my pet to have flies all over & it made her starve . I feel so bad about it . Mua hua hua ;D I'v no mood to play pet society alrdy . One word ; I'm Bored of it alrdy .

Before gg school . No heavy make up . I didn't put falsies . Just eyeliner & mascara . Oh ya ! Baby bought me marjolica marjoca mascara ! It's rly good ! Try it (;
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

& 20 mins passed ! I'm done with my mask alrdy (;

Nah nah nah . My gastric is acting up again ! Someone help pleaseeeee ...
I miss baby . He's having outfield again . Poor thing .

& Mum bought me this .
Photobucket
I prefer falsies made from sterillized human's hair compared to those plastic ones . Human's hair last longer en' plastic ones . & it's easier to stick on . It'll not hurt delicate eye . Some plastic falsies material is so hard causing it to hurt my eye .

No comments:

Post a Comment