Sunday, April 12, 2009

Regret . Kinship is still e' best .

It's been a week ! Shaylarose is empty ); On 4/4/09 afternoon my grandfather passed away . & i'm staying over at my grandmother's hse over e' days . I'll be gg home tonight . & i'm at baby's hse now .

It's so sudden . My grandfather just passed away @ SGH . He'll always be e' best grandfather i ever had . I rly regretted not visiting him often in e' past . I didn't have any chance now . He had liver failure . He's my 1st closest family members who passed away . In r/s i always tell myself ' when you'v lost something , you'll learn how to cherish . ' But i hvn't felt it & understand its meaning although i always tell myself . Now i finally learn its meaning .

& cherished what you have now , cos' when it's gone , it'll be gone forever . He's really gone forever now . I can only flip thru photo albums to see him again . I can only talk to his ashes to chat with him . I regret . Regret . Really regret ! Sorry gong gong . I knw you always want me to go your hse visit you , always want me to be there during family outing , wanting me to be there for your birthday , wanting me to always send him songs into his hp ( but i always tell him later la , later la ) . But i didn't make it . I'm so so so fxck up . Sorry . You ask me to take good care of popo , i will de . Rest assured . I'm so proud of you you can fixed electric appliances so well . But nw , no one would knw how to fixed alrdy .

Gonggong , you'll always stay in our heart . Rip .
I missed you badly . Sigh

His funeral was held at Blk 825 for 5 days . My aunt took a video of my grandfather's coffin to be pushed in on cremation day @ Mandai . All of us shouted like crazy . I dn't knw why when he's coffin is pushed in my heart felt so sour telling me that i can't see him forever alrdy . Thanks friends , relatives to be there on e' last day .

No comments:

Post a Comment