Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Hate This Feeling In Life !

History lesson today ! I'm lovin' it ;D I was late for an hour . Expected ;/ Always as tardy as ever ! & i hate e' time now ); It's 1.27am . I'v nothing better to do except to blog & fb ! It's so so so boring can ?! My life is in a recycle of - use comp , sleep , wakeup , bathe , go school , reach home , eat & e' recycle goes on & on , again . =='

& i was browsing thru an on9 shop & it sells Ralph Lauren's tote . Is this nice ? I wanna get one for school . Or longchamp is better ? Hmm hmm ..

Photobucket

I camwhored again ;/
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Why is e' feeling of guilt ain't going away ? I'm feeling so terrible . I just can't accept e' fact he's gone . Whenever i see his photos it reminded me to cherish someone before you lost him/her . He'll be e' one who opened e' door for me whenever i reached his house . He's e' one who fetch me from sch in e' past . He's e' one who used to pat me to sleep when i was young . He's e' one who teached me my english homeworks . He's e' one who'll acc me to watch tv till late night even though he's tired/sleepy . He's e' one who is always giving me $$ afraid that i've not enough to spend . I felt so empty . When i close my eyes i could see him smiling at me . I dn't want him to go to another world . I know i can't be so selfish . Why must he suffer so much in life ? Those illness . What wrong has he done in e' past life ? How i wished i could take all those sufferings from him . & make him lead a better life . If i had a choice , i'm willing to sacrifice my life for his . I dn't wanna end up living my life with this memory on my head . You know ? E' feeling of losing someone in your family so close to you is million times heartbroken en' breaking up with your boyfriend ? Why am i crying in e' late night when i'm alone ? He's gone . Forever gone . I hate e' emotional part of me ! Why do i have to breakdown easily ? Why do i have to shed tears so easily ? Why can't i be stronger ?

在天堂的公公,我们永远怀念着你。

No comments:

Post a Comment