Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Love Dosen't Makes The World Goes Round ,
But It Makes The Ride Worthwhile .

These are pics long ago .
I like this . E' background is not edited ! It's really a huge crowd of people when we're counting down @ marina sq. for 09' .

11 months at esplanade (; Self shot .

Reminiscing back to e' past . I've forgotten how we first met . Until baby reminded me that we actually met each other in club ! I hated him for drinking my drink in e' club then ==' I rmbr i left my drink on e' table & went dwn e' dancefloor . When i came back for my drink , it was finished ;/ By who ? Him . Z ! & he said we actually knw each other for a very long period of time but we dn't really talk to each other . I knew he send me a message in friendster claiming that i'm very familiar . (Laughs) Wondering where am i now & who i'll be ending up with if i didn't get tgt with him back then ? I'm randomly typing these now . Cos' i'm suffering from insomnia ! Gosh ! I'm having sleepless nights everyday . Help me pleaseeee ! I didn't attend today's maths lesson again . I hate maths , maths & maths okay ! Shit ass . I wanna sing K ! But i'm broke very very broke now ! How how how ? God please save me !
Turning in very soon . But i knw i'll be tossing & turning on my bed for few hrs );
Goodnight earthlings . May my fringe be very long in no time !

No comments:

Post a Comment