Monday, April 27, 2009

This post gonna be boring & wordy ! Mind you !

I'm too bored now while watching Crayon Shinchan on youtube ); & i'm a lil' sleepy alrdy . Gonna hit e' sack soon aft this post . Okay , i'm finally back home from e' hard weekends over at my grandma's house . It's rather fun instead of a hard one . Cos' i get to play ard with my cousin & baby is also staying over with me at my grandma's house . Awe isn't it ? We get to do craps while baby is crazy over his psp on e' wee hours . & my grandma house is too scary for me . Total darkness ! & i'm very afraid of e' dark . I used to sleep with my lights on & it leads to my room's light bulb fused now !! I'm using a standing lamp now ); It's not yet to be fixed . My dad is always working overseas flying to & fro . My mum ? Needless to say . =='

My fb is like so dead . I'm so not into my pet society alrdy . I'm gonna stopped playing for a moment . It rly gets way too bored for me now . Try e' vampire wars . It's quite nice . & i love my avatar ! I wanna play L4D ! L4D ! L4D ! Baby tried to install it into my comp . But this game dsn't seems to work for windows vista . How disappointed . & my fringe , could you please grow faster ? & e' longer e' better ! I seriously need a new haircut soon ! But as for my fringe length it's impossible for a new hairdo );

There's alot of prayers we need to do for my grandpa . & i think i'm too old for that . Cos' when i kneel dwn for not more en' 20mins my leg seems cramp & i can't stop moving ! ;/ Grand aunt says i'm disrespectful ); I look like a nerd over those days at my grandma's house . I'm lazy to put on contact lens , makeup & straighten my hair . W specs , wavy & no makeup me ! Omgsh can you imagine ?! But baby says he love me when i'm natural ! Weeee ;D

Oh ya ! I went for a swim with baby today @ safra . Due to e' weather i only get to swim 3 laps & off i head to e' bathroom for wash up . It's a disappointment to me ); & i watched Fast & Furious 4 with baby & my cousin ! Not nice leys ! E' tokyp drift one is nicer la ! Waste my money treat my cousin . LOL

It's been very long since i've wear nice nice clothes , killer heels & put on makeup ! & take nice nice pictures . Oh ya ! Think of that , i've been waiting for a mth plus gg 2 mths for my DUEBA LENS ! Angry ! Faster mail me laa , i need a new pair of lens . My current geo lens is making my eyes so irritated .

Mediacorp stars award make me so disappointed ! I thought e' best female lead will go to jeanette aw . But it goes to joanne peh . Damn damn damn !!

Now really damn ! Aft i typed finish this post i dn't feel sleepy at all . I wanna sleep !!!

& I DYED MY HAIR BLACK ! BLACK ! CAN YOU IMAGINE ? I DYED BLACK ! I still prefer my blond hair ); & i rebond my fringe ! So flat like pancake . I gonna highlight my hair soon ! (; Hopefully .

No comments:

Post a Comment