Friday, April 24, 2009

Can Dreams Be Turn Into Reality ?

Double , double yayyyyyyy ! Many yayyyy ! I'v dreamt of my grandfather . But this time round i didn't see him . I heard his voice once over again ! He called my hp ! & he all he said was ' hello , call me & he laughs ' & e' line went dead .. I know before he laughs i shouted over e' fone ' Gong gong ! Wo hen xiang ni ! ' Once i woke up i told my mum about it . & she said maybe gong gong wanted to tell us that he's happy on e' other world . Cos' he laughed (; Is good that he called me ! Cos' i can hear his voice which i may not to hear it forever on real life . & guess what ? E' num that he called appeared on my hp is my cousin's hp num !! & my aunt called my mum saying that she heard someone meddling with her room's desk like flipping thru things . Today is gong gon 3rd week of death . Chinese is ' san qi ( 3 , 7 ) ' .

No comments:

Post a Comment